Tuesday, January 21, 2014

No, really I have a reason...

     I've been MIA now for a few days, and with a very good excuse, I mean reason.  My children had a scheduled 4 day weekend off, which has now turned into a 5th, since we got snow today.  We celebrated my daughter turning 7 by hosting a sleep-over party with 10 very adorable, and sweet little girls.  And as if that wasn't enough for the entire weekend, the next night we hosted a sleep-over party for my 10 year old son, with 16 of his friends.  Let me tell you the greatest challenge was trying to make room for 16 boys to sleep on the living room/dining room floor.  I pushed as much furniture out of the way as I could. I'm just happy nothing got broken but most importantly, everyone had a great time.  After everyone went home the next morning, I decided to take the opportunity to move things around.  I ended up switching the dining room with the living room, and then switching it all back again.  I still have a couple more photos to take, but here is my book shelf re-styled again. (This happens quite a bit).



I managed to label all my Ikea magazine holders, as well as clean them out.  I sorted all these magazines and found them a home.


I also took this tray and gave it a little bit of glam.



Eventually, I'm going to use this to style the coffee table.  I'm still working on that.  I originally found the tray at Goodwill.  I'm just itching to hit up the thrift stores and hopefully walk away with some good finds.





No comments:

Post a Comment