Friday, December 20, 2013

Santa, Rudolf and Henry

     Sorry for not posting much this past week.  I wish I could blame it on projects or last minute Christmas shopping, but alas it just comes down to being a little under the weather.   I did manage to snap a few pictures I'd like to share with you all. 


My grain sack fabric came in. I'll start that project in the New Year! It's feels so wonderful and should be an easy material to work with. I have to remove all the tacks from the ugly sister chair, sand all the wood and paint it. I'm leaning towards a red to give it some pop. This chair will go in my son's room, which is somewhere on my to-do list. The blue stripe against the red wood should be a nice contrast. 


The owl from Urban Outfitters came in, in record time. This is such a fun little side table for less than $40 bucks.  My goal is to finish the girl's room by the middle of February. We shall see! 


A neighbor sent me a message asking if I wanted all her decorating magazines....um yes please. I've been flipping through them all, tearing out inspiration sheets and recipes, I'd like to try. 

And then, it seems our naughty Elf on the Shelf has a friendly little battle going on with Santa and Rudolf. I think Henry is on the losing end of things but I'll let you decide. 


Marshmallow snow ball fight. 



Not a chance Henry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment