Thursday, December 26, 2013

The loot from Home Goods and TJ Maxx....

     As promised here are the amazing deals I couldn't say no too. I could spend the entire day just perusing each aisle. I can't wait to get back to Maryland to start putting everything away and trying it all out.   I still can't get over the deals I found, starting with TJ Maxx, here's what I got. 

 
     I grabbed 2 of the ceramic garden stools. If you remember in a past post I purchased a white one at full price. I got each of these for a sweet deal of $40 each. The light blue one should go perfectly in my kitchen and the white one I have a few places in mind. The ceramic ginger jar is a favorite find. I love the look of it and the size. I'm thinking next to my fireplace but again I will have to wait until I get home.   I have wanted for a really long time, for my front porch a couple of the chrome lanterns but could never find them at a price I felt comfortable with. I grabbed 2 different sizes and with 2 different handles. I plan on finding some ribbon to tie bows on the handles and adding candles (probably battery operated) and seasonal items in the interiors. I think I'm going to have fun dressing these up. 


     Here's my Home Goods stash. The large basket is going to hold my recycling. My family is in the bad habit of piling our recyclable materials on the kitchen counter. DRIVES ME CRAZY. This basket should be perfect!  The round basket is a perfect catch all to mail or I can see it filled with fresh fruit. For $7 bucks I wasn't about to pass it up. I should mention I got the large basket for only $25. I grabbed 2 small rugs. The sisal is perfect for the back door. It was just $7, and the geometric design one is 3x5 perfect for my kitchen as well. It was marked down to $40. 

In the next couple of weeks I'm going to be really changing things up. I'll be meeting my blogging idol, traveling to her home, and purchasing a really amazing piece of furniture from her. 

Leave a comment and let me know what you found after Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment