Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Want a quick 5 minute lampshade makeover?

     I placed my order just a few minutes ago for the rug I chose.  You will just have to wait and see which one I decided on.  I know, I hate waiting too, but I'm hoping it will be worth the wait.  Now I'm thinking the chair might need a throw but since I have one on my bed already, I'm wondering if that would be to redundant?  What are your thoughts?

     The kids are off from school again, and my oldest is under the weather.  Not much is getting done, and that's fine.  It's good to take a break.  I did manage to do a quick and by quick, I mean less than 10 minute project to update a couple of lampshades that are going in my girl's room.  


I have 2 of these I purchased at a flea market years ago for $15.  I think I purchased the lampshades from Kmart, I did have the wiring checked.


Here's my tools, a pair of scissors, trim, and fabric glue.


Simple and cheap, and in less than 10 minutes I gave these plain white lampshades a little "pop" of color.

Here's another a little teaser....this box just came in.


Check back soon to see how the contents of this little box will transform a ho-hum dresser into something with a little more glam.





No comments:

Post a Comment