Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Washi tape

     I love washi tape.  It comes in lots of colors and patterns. It's affordable, and the best part is, you can find so many creative uses for it.  You typically see washi tape used on cards and packages, but there are also a lot of other interesting ways to use it.  I even created a whole pin board on Pinterest with fun things to do with washi tape. 

     I can see myself doing this project in the future for the long wall in my daughter's room.  They really need some art and this could be a fun project for us all to do, not to mention DIY on the cheap. 

 
 
 
 
We all know how much I love monograms.  I'm thinking about this for my hallway when I make that over.  That's on the list for this year.
 
Here's the washi tape I used for my project below.
 

 


 
 

 



 
I also added some to the ends of my DIY book shelves.  I recommend using a little bit glue though to keep these in place.
 
What fun washi tape projects have you tried?
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment