Thursday, January 30, 2014

My top 5 Pottery Barn vignettes....

     Last weekend I took my girls to Build-a-bear at the mall.  After they finished making not bears but My Little Ponies instead, we headed to the Pottery Barn.  It's one of my all time favorite stores and catalogs and I have a mixture of Pottery Barn furnishings, decorative accents, as well as bedding.  Sometimes, I head there to specifically shop for an item, and other times  just to be inspired.  I swear I should get a job there!

     While walking around, I started thinking about past Pottery Barn pins from Pinterest that I have loved.  I decided to share with you all today, my top 5 favorite vignettes.

 
 
I love the long table that provides plenty of display room.  This space lends itself to an equestrian/farm look without being to overt.  I also have a fondness for gallery walls.  Everything feels collected over time.
 
 

 
 
This is a recent one that keeps popping up.  I love the casual sophistication as well as the colors.  This is vignette that can be easily copied.
 

 
 
I love this one because I am wanting warmer weather after this cold winter spell.  The numbered pails are an adorable touch and break  up the greenery.
 
 

 
 
I've seen this same vignette inside the Pottey Barn store.  I love the indigo look for the upcoming Spring.  It's an interesting mixture of wood and blues.
 
 

 
Be still my organizational heart!  What's not to love about this?  I love how everything is easily accessible, on display and organized.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment