Thursday, January 9, 2014

Coffee table styling woes

     I'm super pleased with how the coffee table turned out. I still need to style it and photograph it. If you missed the post about it, you can catch up here.  I think that might require a trip to Home Goods or the thrift store to find some interesting pieces. I've also been searching Etsy, which I find has become my go-to place for things more often, than not. I've been pinning photos this morning of coffee tables that have been styled beautifully.  Nothing expensive nor precious can go on there.  It often becomes a play table for my 2 year old, yet I like pretty grown up things.  Here are a few things, I'm seriously drooling over.

 
 
We all know how much I love trays.  These trays are just stunning but very expensive.  This might be future DIY project with either cute fabric, paper, or wall paper. The possibilities are pretty endless.
 

 
 
I love ironstone, so some other options could be, this ironstone compote.  Not this one specifically as it comes with a hefty price tag.
 


 
 
Bowls are a great way to dress up a coffee table with stylish accessories or use them to corral all those electronic remote controls.

I'm hoping to have a couple of big reveals for you all this weekend, one involves overcoming a design block. Any projects happening in your house this coming weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment