Friday, November 29, 2013

Turkey the day after...

Here are a couple of recipes starring....you guessed it the leftovers from Thanksgiving.


     I have lots of turkey and all the fixings left over, so much so I started looking for recipes to change things up.  I don't mind leftovers but at some point, you do get to that "ugh turkey again"? Well here are a few recipes to get you and I out of that turkey rut that is soon to follow.  Enjoy!


You can find the recipe here.


 Click here for all these tasty recipes using Thanksgiving leftovers.  So many to choose from, you won't be disappointed.


 Click here to find out how to make these yummy  mashed potato puffs.  I think these will be on my dinner table tonight.


 Click here on how to make this Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza.  I have so many recipes to choose from.  This will be a tough one for sure!


Gobble, gobble y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment