Monday, March 23, 2015

More details and sources on my dining room

Here's the 3rd post about my dining room but the 2nd one as to the details and sources.


Starting with the curtain panels I made using the no sew method of ironing.  The fabric is called Robert Allen Neo Toile in coral.  You can find it here.  The Duncan Phyfe buffet isn't perfect but I got it for $35 dollars from my next door neighbor.  I've been toying with the idea of painting it like this one below.


These pieces were scored at estate sales and yard sales.  See the photo below for the link to that post.


I'll post tomorrow on my orchids in a clam shell project.  I spent months trying to find a cheaper source for them and got lucky.



My dining room table was purchased 9 years ago from Ballard Designs.





No comments:

Post a Comment