Thursday, March 19, 2015

It's all in the details...

Today I'm sharing some of the sources and details of my multi-purpose dining room/entrance/and office space. I first spotted these x benches on the blog Dwellings by Devore.  I loved the green print on them which fits in perfectly with this room and having them in front of the fireplace just added something to it.  The price is amazing because they are on clearance, so I would grab them sooner rather than later.




This chair I found a long time ago at a consignment shop and had it reupholstered.  It's starting to show it's age, so I'm beginning to think about having it recovered, I've ordered lots of fabric swatches but nothing has really stood out to me. The pillow was custom made a long time ago as well and was used in my middle daughter's nursery.  The dog prints were found at Brimfield which I highly recommend.  It's one the largest antique flea markets you can find. The green table was bought at Antropologie (no longer continued), lamp at Neiman Marcus.  Here's the tutorial of the lampshade.


You can read about my ironstone find here.

What are some of your go-to sources?

No comments:

Post a Comment