Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Junior League thrift store finds

Last Saturday an iconic theater here in Baltimore was showing ET, of course we had to take the kids to see this movie.  We all enjoyed it and it brought back memories for me of having an ET stuffed animal.  As we were heading to the car, I spotted a Junior League run thrift store.  I hadn't been in there for quite some time and decided to give it a quick go.  I found so many things I wanted to take home with me.  I did manage to restrain myself as I am trying to both purge and re-decorate each room in my home, but here's what I did purchase.


This beauty will soon be styled on my coffee table.


I love these and they have substantial weight to them.


There is a bit of a break on this bowl, but the patterned design helps hide it.


What great finds have you come across lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment