If shopping were an Olypmic sport, I'd win gold, hands down. I managed to get a lot of things ordered. I still have lots of painting to do and I've yet to pick out wall colors. Last week, I painted 1 unit of the 3 piece Pottery Barn unit, and got the second one started on. Once I get them all painted, I have to wax them to seal the paint. Here's my list below of what's done and what I still have to do.
- Paint the ceiling. Currently we have very ugly ceiling tiles.
Replace the outdated ceiling fixture.It's been ordered!
- Patch and paint the walls in a pink ombre.
Paint window casings, baseboards, and door.
- Paint the interior of the closet a bright bold color. I'm going with Orange.
- Finish painting the shelving and seal with wax.
- Thin out some more toys. (I'm consigning a ton this week).
Window treatmentsand hardware. Cleaned windows Purchase a rugand get new floor registers. Floor cushions Artwork for the room.I'm really excited to reveal these at a later date of course.
- Small shelving for their pottery creations
- I've begun to label some of their toys.
Please take a look at the other Bloggers working hard on their ORC rooms.