Saturday, February 7, 2015

My 100th post and master bedroom update.

I can't believe I've written 100 blog post.  It goes by pretty quickly, and how I have managed to find 100 things to talk about is beyond me.  I'm just going to sit here and give my self a little pat on the back :)

Just when I think I'm done updating a room, I find something else I'd like to add to it. In this case, I have found a few things I've changed in my master bedroom.  


I bought a new duvet cover from Pottery Barn, I still intend on using my other one as well but it's nice to be able to change things up a bit. You may have noticed the chair I reupholstered is gone.  I listed it on Craig's list so away it went and I have a new chair on it's way, this coming week.  Can't wait to reveal.  


I'm thinking about putting up planks where the stripes are.  I loved the look of the stripes on a Pinterest picture, but have never fallen in love with it in my own bedroom.  Also you will note the dog bed in the corner that dog doesn't use.  She loves my new duvet as well.


My $4 dollar white pillow covers from Ikea got monogrammed.  I love how they turned out.  



My 16 year old bedroom set got a bit of a face lift with the help of a company named myoverlays.  I simply spray painted and glued the fancy designs on the drawer fronts.


I finally found a foo dog that didn't break the bank, and I got the recent milk glass bowl from an estate sale. For now, I'm satisfied with the look of the room, but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment