Friday, October 31, 2014

Finding affordable art

   Happy Halloween, I hope you all have a safe and fun filled time trick or treating.





  I can't believe a week has flown by since I started up again.  Today's post is all about finding affordable art, and by that I mean under a $100 bucks.  As you might have noticed gallery walls are becoming a popular trend in home decorating. Some of my favorite places to look are Consignment stores, Goodwill, Ebay, and especially my go-to Etsy, as well as a site called Minted. Here are a few finds from various sellers on Etsy.




I absolutely adore this print.  You can check out the Source here.


Okay, so this one is well over the $100 budget but I can personally say it's worth every penny.  I received this as a Christmas present last year and love it.  I've yet to frame it, so that might be my Christmas present this year.  You can check it out here.


Here's a modern twist on a classic subject.




The Pink Pagoda is one of my favorite shops and I've purchased a few prints from her before. Source

Here's my own gallery wall, located as soon as you enter my home.

I've used a combination of photographs, prints, paintings as well as note cards.










Sorry for the grainy pictures, this is the extent of my photography skills as well as equipment. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment