Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Using Etsy finds to recreate Farm house chic

It's no secret my love for Etsy and all the wonderful, and affordable things I find on it.  For me it's like Brimfield but without the trudging up and down and hauling fabulous finds. This post is about recreating a look from a magazine using Etsy as my source.





Here is a wonderful vintage cot from the 1930's priced at $160.



Love the look of this lantern with the chrome and distressed wood.  This one is selling for $19.99.



I am loving this framed seascape oil painting. It's selling for $135.93 which in my opinion is a bargain.



Grain sack pillows both vintage and new are abundant on Etsy.  This one is $60.




This particular seller has a lot to choose from, as well as size and price range.



This vintage wire potato basket has already sold, but it was listed at $71.21




Perfect relaxed roman shades, which start at $55 but depends upon length.

The only item I would recommend buying from someplace other than Etsy is the sisal rug.  I don't tend to see large size sisal rugs for sale, but often find great bargains at overstock.com






No comments:

Post a Comment